-   -   How do I send/email macros from my excel workbook to someone else? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/39784-how-do-i-send-email-macros-my-excel-workbook-someone-else.html)

Drea

How do I send/email macros from my excel workbook to someone else?

I have a workbook that contains several macros and would like to pass both
along to a co-worker. Each time I attempt to send the worksheet and macro
the worksheet is the only piece that goes through. She is unable to get the
macro. What should I be doing to forward both pieces (worksheet and macros)
together?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Drea

How do you send the workbook