-   -   getting values from other worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/39565-getting-values-other-worksheet.html)

sandyjack

getting values from other worksheet

Hello All,
I would like to get values from other worksheet. How to do that?
Basically I want to do a countif on one particular cell based on the
values of another column in another worksheet in the same excel
document.
Can anyone help me out.

Sandy

--
sandyjack
sandyjack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26101

David Billigmeier

You can just type "=" in the cell you want the data to end up in, click over
to the other sheet, and click on the cell you want to reference.

--
David Billigmeier