-   -   Column widths (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/39041-column-widths.html)

jrpOR

Column widths

I need the same column to be 2 different widths. One width on the first page
and a different width on the 2nd page of my worksheet. Is that possible?
Thanks

Zack Barresse

No, it's not. You will either need to use another column or spread the
larger column out over multiple columns. Most people use Merged Cells for
this, but you can use Center Across Selection as a horizontal alignment to
not use that method; the Merged Cells method can be quite cumbersome if not
used properly (and especially with code).

HTH

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr

"jrpOR" wrote in message
I need the same column to be 2 different widths. One width on the first
page
and a different width on the 2nd page of my worksheet. Is that possible?
Thanks

Dave Peterson

You could use merged cells to give that appearance, but merged cells make
sorting/filtering and lots of stuff much more difficult. (I try not to use
them.)

--

Dave Peterson