-   -   Urgent! Sort function. Please help! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/38855-urgent-sort-function-please-help.html)

Frank Xia

Urgent! Sort function. Please help!

I am sorting one worksheet based on one column. The sorting result is
different everytime I press sorting button. This never happened before to me.
Can someone help here? The report is due today!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Fred Smith

Not without more information. Tell us what you are sorting, and what results you
are getting.

Fred