-   -   How do I group worksheets (Lotus 123 function is "Sheet>Group Shee (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/38840-how-do-i-group-worksheets-lotus-123-function-%22sheet%3Egroup-shee.html)

jaking

How do I group worksheets (Lotus 123 function is "Sheet>Group Shee

I am trying to migrate Lotus 123 spreadsheets to Excel.

Multi sheet spreadsheets are "Grouped" in order that changes in format (add or
delete lines, columns, etc) on one sheet are made to all sheets.

Does Excel have a similar function?

Dave Peterson

Yep.

Just click on the first worksheet tab and ctrl-click on subsequent.

(or click and shift-click to extend the range of selected worksheets)

Be careful to ungroup (rightclick on one of the grouped worksheets tabs) and
select "ungroup sheets") when you're done.

(you can get them all by rightclicking on a worksheet tab and choosing "select
all sheets", too.)

--

Dave Peterson

PatMat

I have the same issue, however I have previously used this Excel grouping
feature, but it does not even come close to the functionality in Lotus 123. I
want the same formats on each sheet and I want to be able to add and delete
rows and columns, but I don't want to enter date on one sheet have have it
appear all sheets.

Thanks