Robin S

Default How do I display fractions in small characters?

I use excell all the time to track employee time off. Is there any way in
Excel to auto format fractions, as I do in Word, so that they shrink to
smaller characters when I type them in?
Fred Smith

You can create AutoCorrect entries which will make the changes you want.

Use ToolsAutoCorrect Options...Replace: 1/4 With: Alt+0188

You'll need to decide whether this causes more problems than it's worth, because
it will also change a date like Jan 4/05 (1/4/05) to ¼/05.

Fred
Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail