-   -   Date Intervals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/382587-date-intervals.html)

CouchPotato

Date Intervals

Hi guys, I'll make it real quick.

I want to add a 4 days interval between dates after 4 consecutive days (regardless weekends), similar to roster/shift ie:
A1 to D1 = 1-Jan, 2-Jan, 3-Jan, 4-Jan
E1 to H1 = 9-Jan, 10-Jan, 11-Jan, 12-Jan
I1 to L1 = 16-Jan and so on....

Is there an Einstein way how to formulate this format? Thanks heaps guys.

Vacuum Sealed

Date Intervals

On 10/02/2012 2:56 PM, CouchPotato wrote:
Hi guys, I'll make it real quick.

I want to add a 4 days interval between dates after 4 consecutive days
(regardless weekends), similar to roster/shift ie:
A1 to D1 = 1-Jan, 2-Jan, 3-Jan, 4-Jan
E1 to H1 = 9-Jan, 10-Jan, 11-Jan, 12-Jan
I1 to L1 = 16-Jan and so on....

Is there an Einstein way how to formulate this format? Thanks heaps
guys.

Hi

This is not pretty:, but it will get you what you need

Custom format row A:A as d-Mmm.

In Cell A1 put the date 1-Jan
In Cell B1 put formula =(A1+1)
Copy/Paste across to C1:D1.

In Cell E1 put formula =(D1+5)
In Cell F1 put formula =(E1+1)
Copy/Paste across to G1:H1

Then

Select E1:H1 and copy/paste across row one until you have your desired
amount of days.

HTH
Mick

mickrio

I have data on my Master tab, and attempting to total on my Ship Summary tab. The issue may be that I am not referencing the other tab correctly.
_________
memory foam mattress | adjustable mattresses | memory pillow