-   -   Automatic date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/37887-automatic-date.html)

Brody

Automatic date

Is there a way that I can get the date in a cell to change daily without
manually inputting the date in each row.

JE McGimpsey

One way:

=TODAY()

will update each time the worksheet calculates.

In article ,
"Brody" wrote:

Is there a way that I can get the date in a cell to change daily without
manually inputting the date in each row.

KL

Hi Brody,

You could use the function =TODAY() which will update with sheet recalc as
time passes.

Regards,
KL