-   -   how do I add another page with different cell sizes? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/37788-how-do-i-add-another-page-different-cell-sizes.html)

Merk

how do I add another page with different cell sizes?

I am trying to add a page with different cell and row sizes. can this be
done? I dont want to add a new worksheet, I just want to add to my existing
worksheet.

Gord Dibben

Column width and row height are properties of the entire column and row.

These cannot be changed without using merged cells, which I would not
recommend due to the many problems created by merged cells.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP