-   -   math problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/37767-math-problem.html)

Keven

math problem

I have a list of amounts($s). I also have a total. Is there an easy way to
figure out which numbers in my list add up to my total. I dod not know how
many of my numbers are required to get the total.
TIA
Keven

Morrigan

Have a look at this post:

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=387543

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094

Steph

Keven, Click on the cell that has your total. It should tell you in the
formula bar which cells were counted.