-   -   Font in Comment Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/37665-font-comment-box.html)

annie

Font in Comment Box

Good morning there, I want to change the default font style and size in the
comment box. How can I do it? Many thanks!! =)

Debra Dalgleish

You can change the default font size, but not the default font type.

To change the default font size (Note: this will change the settings
for tooltips in Excel and other programs) --

Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties
On the Appearance tab, click Advanced.
From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip
Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK
(Note: selecting a font type here will not affect the
default font used in Excel's comments)
You can also set the font to Bold or italic, and select a colour

To insert a comment with a specific font, you can use a macro:

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Formatted

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

annie

Thanks Debra =)

"Debra Dalgleish" ¦b¶l¥ó
¤¤¼¶¼g...
You can change the default font size, but not the default font type.

To change the default font size (Note: this will change the settings
for tooltips in Excel and other programs) --

Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties
On the Appearance tab, click Advanced.
From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip