-   -   Dates in a week number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/37506-dates-week-number.html)

Mike Fogleman

Dates in a week number

How do I find the dates that are in a week number? Assume Sunday is first
day.

Roger Govier

Hi Mike

Take a look at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/isodate.htm

--
Regards
Roger Govier
"Mike Fogleman" wrote in message
How do I find the dates that are in a week number? Assume Sunday is first
day.

Mangesh Yadav

lets say you have the weeknumber in cell A1, and lets say you want to find
all the 7 days in the year 2005, then use the following formula to get the
first day in your weeknum:

=DATE(2005,1,1)+((A1-2)*7+(8-WEEKDAY(DATE(2005,1,1))))

and then add 1 six times to get the subsequent days.

Mangesh

"Mike Fogleman" wrote in message
How do I find the dates that are in a week number? Assume Sunday is first
day.

Mike Fogleman

Very good! Thank you.
"Mangesh Yadav" wrote in message
lets say you have the weeknumber in cell A1, and lets say you want to find
all the 7 days in the year 2005, then use the following formula to get the
first day in your weeknum:

=DATE(2005,1,1)+((A1-2)*7+(8-WEEKDAY(DATE(2005,1,1))))

and then add 1 six times to get the subsequent days.

Mangesh

"Mike Fogleman" wrote in message
How do I find the dates that are in a week number? Assume Sunday is first
day.

Mangesh Yadav

forgot to mention: you will require to enable the Analysis ToolPak addin to
use the formula below.

Mangesh