-   -   copying addresses from one workbook to another into several worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/37362-copying-addresses-one-workbook-another-into-several-worksheets.html)

Hans

copying addresses from one workbook to another into several worksheets

I want to get an address from a workbook "members" to be filled into one or
more worksheets of another workbook. How can I do this without copying and
pasting?

Hans

Bernie Deitrick

Hans,

You can use formulas, macros, worksheet events, links.....

Which is best for you depends on more information than you've given.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

. nl...