-   -   convert text to numeric vba add-in? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/36949-convert-text-numeric-vba-add.html)

sulmau

convert text to numeric vba add-in?

Hi all,

I'm very new user of this forum is need the vba add-in to change the
text values to real numeric values in any cell / column in excel.

I've download ASAP Utilities from asap-utilities.com web site but there
are the numbers of add-ins in one package, but my requirment is only a
single vba add-in for the above.

Can any one help me out from where can I download this vba add-in free
of cost or if any one send me the code for this to manually add in
excel?

Will be very thank ful for the help.

Awaiting ur helpful reply.

Thanks / Sulman

--
sulmau
sulmau's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=359

Ron de Bruin

Hi

You can use DataRefiner add-in to insert a column with the numeric data
http://www.rondebruin.nl/datarefiner.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl