-   -   Formula to lookup last number in colum (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/36946-formula-lookup-last-number-colum.html)

Diamonelle

Formula to lookup last number in colum

I have a bank statement in Excel, I want Excel to look in a specific
colum and return the last number of that column. For Exemple, let's
say I have values in Column C and values from cell C8 to C55, I want
the value in cell C55 to be returned to me in a specific cell!

I hope my explanation is easy to understand! Hope someone can help.

Thanks!

Maggy :confused:

--
Diamonelle
Diamonelle's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12756

Aladin Akyurek

=LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,C8:C65536)

or

=LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,C8:C55)