-   -   Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/36657-conditional-formatting.html)

Mike SB

Conditional Formatting

I have a spreadsheet with 9 columns. The last column is a Yes or No value.
I want to conditional format the entire row of all 9 columns to turn red if
the value in the last column is No. Can this be done? If so how?

JE McGimpsey

Select your columns. Choose Format/Conditional Formatting... Assuming a
cell in row 1 is the active cell:

CF1: =$I1="No"
Format1: Patterns/<red

CF1: In article