-   -   I need to use a number in one worksheet to match text in another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/36538-i-need-use-number-one-worksheet-match-text-another.html)

gillesda

I need to use a number in one worksheet to match text in another

I need to use a number in a column on the first worksheet to find
corresponding text that goes with that number on another worksheet. This is
all in the same workbook, and it has to be alphebetized afterward.

Ron de Bruin

Hi gillesda

Use the Vlookup formula

See Debra's site