Old January 12th 18, 07:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I count items in a filtered list?

oand wrote:

On Thursday, July 21, 2005 at 7:10:09 PM UTC+2, N Harkawat wrote:

This worked for me, thanks! Simple easy solution.

[snip]

Hello, Google Groupie. Thanks for replying to a post that is ***THIRTEEN
****ING YEARS OLD***. Yeah, I don't have a better use for my bandwidth,
thanks.

--
I could be wrong but that's never kept me from opening my mouth before.