-   -   I need to count while using multiple criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/36476-i-need-count-while-using-multiple-criteria.html)

Larry

I need to count while using multiple criteria

I want to count occurances from within data columns, but I need to do it
using mulitple criteria. Countif only allows for one criteria. I am able to
accomplish my goal by first seperating the original data, but I am looking
for a more automated solution.

Dave R.

Without details, here's something that should get you going if you want to
count in more than one column (e.g. "blue" in one column and "car" in the
next column same row).