-   -   Sumif or vlookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/361278-sumif-vlookup.html)

dejavu34

Sumif or vlookup

1 Attachment(s)
Hello All,

which formula is required to be written in cell L2 in order to sum all values in rows between C and I columns for each references which are presented more than one as in B column but summarized as in K column in the screenshot in attachment. How about if the references lookup values are in another sheet?

Gord Dibben[_2_]

Sumif or vlookup

Good bet Jim will jump on this one<g

Gord

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:43:42 +0000, dejavu34
wrote:

Hello All,

which formula is required to be written in cell L2 in order to sum all
values in rows between C and I columns for each references which are
presented more than one as in B column but summarized as in K column in
the screenshot in attachment. How about if the references lookup values
are in another sheet?

|Filename: Formula_seeking.jpg |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=286|