-   -   truncate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/36123-truncate.html)

tamar

truncate

How do I truncate my numbers so that $54.2223456 is changed to $54.22? I
know how to round, but I want the actual base number to be truncated, not
simply the number that appears in the cell. All my numbers are currency, so
want two numbers after the decimal. I tried truncating to a certain number
of total characters, but that doesn't help since $54.22 has fewer characters
than $13294.32, but both are correct.
Thanks!

Matt Lunn

You could try..

ToolsOptionsCalculation - tick the precision as displayed check box.

Beware. This setting applies to all cells in the workbook. It will convert
them all and the precision will be lost for good. Save a backup first!

Thanks,
Matt