-   -   Subtotaling based on more than one group (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/36078-subtotaling-based-more-than-one-group.html)

Anthony

Subtotaling based on more than one group

Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible to run a subtotal using more than one
column as criteria, so when there is a change in column G, H, or I Excel
will create a subtotal.

Is this possible in code?

Thanks,
Anthony

Jaytee

You want to add the numbers in three diifferent columns, and have the sum
change when you change any numbers in the column?