-   -   Formular Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35985-formular-question.html)

annie

Formular Question

Anyone can teach me how to solve my problems.. thk in advance!! =)

Refer to the attached file..
1. how to count the no. of "A" in column B of in sheet 1? I used the formula
in column B so can't just use "=COUNTIF(B2:B4,"A")
2. how to count the no. of staff change from A to B in June?

annie

Bob Phillips

You will need to post a text sample of data, people will not open an
attachment.

You could use =COUNTIF(B2:B4,"A") in B1!
--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"annie" <annie@^^ wrote in message
Anyone can teach me how to solve my problems.. thk in advance!! =)

Refer to the attached file..
1. how to count the no. of "A" in column B of in sheet 1? I used the

formula
in column B so can't just use "=COUNTIF(B2:B4,"A")
2. how to count the no. of staff change from A to B in June?

annie

annie

Thanks Bob. I got it done. Thanks again~~ =)

"Bob Phillips" ¦b¶l¥ó
¤¤¼¶¼g...