-   -   Tab key movement Excel 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35920-tab-key-movement-excel-2002-a.html)

mfanclub

Tab key movement Excel 2002

My tab key no longer moves me right one cell, it skeps several cells to the
right (number of cells vary with different worksheets). How can I resolve
this annoying issue?

Anne Troy

You could have transition keys turned on under Tools--Options, Transition.
Just uncheck 'em.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"mfanclub" wrote in message
My tab key no longer moves me right one cell, it skeps several cells to

the
right (number of cells vary with different worksheets). How can I resolve
this annoying issue?

mfanclub

The user doesn't know how it happened, but you were right on the money and
the problem is now resolved.

Thanks!