-   -   My print preview is only showing one page to be printed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35744-my-print-preview-only-showing-one-page-printed.html)

Taxlady

My print preview is only showing one page to be printed

My print preview does not have the next and previous buttons available nor
does it show more than one page, nor the lines to signify page breaks when I
have switched back to the sheet.

Anne Troy

What's the print area set to? Hit Edit--Go to and choose Print Area. See
where it takes you. Usually, the easiest way to resolve printing problems
like this (for me at least), is to start over. Go to File--Print Area,
clean Print area, then preview, and make adjustments as necessary.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com