Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Luke

Default match cell in array1 with all cells in array2

Sheet1 has Array1 = g1:bw10
Sheet2 has Array2 = ca12:ct20

in sheet3 I need to display only the numbers from the range in sheet2 that
are equal to those in the range in sheet1.
I tried:
=IF(ISNA(MATCH(Sheet3!G1,Sheet3!$ca$12:$ct$20,0))= FALSE,"",Sheet3!G1)
filled down and accross as needed
But doesn't display anything even though there are matches.
Can you help me?
Thank you
Luke