-   -   HEADER ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35663-header.html)

Wally

HEADER ?

I have the first row in my sheet as headers for my colums, when I
print they only show up on the first page.

is there anyway to make them show up on the top of every page?

Thanks

Wally

Max

Click File Page Setup Sheet tab

Under Print Titles, input* in box for:
"Rows to repeat at the top:" : $1:$1 (i.e. for row1)
Click OK

*Instead of keying-in, you could also just click inside the box,
then click outside on any cell in row1, say select B1
This'll also give return "$1:$1" inside the box
--
Rgds
Max
"Wally" wrote in message
I have the first row in my sheet as headers for my colums, when I
print they only show up on the first page.

is there anyway to make them show up on the top of every page?

Thanks

Wally

Wally

Thank you

Wally

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:08:21 +0800, "Max"
wrote:

Click File Page Setup Sheet tab

Under Print Titles, input* in box for:
"Rows to repeat at the top:" : $1:$1 (i.e. for row1)
Click OK

*Instead of keying-in, you could also just click inside the box,
then click outside on any cell in row1, say select B1
This'll also give return "$1:$1" inside the box

Max

You're welcome !
--
Rgds