-   -   How do I Provide a specific result given multiple criteria? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35432-how-do-i-provide-specific-result-given-multiple-criteria.html)

Luis

How do I Provide a specific result given multiple criteria?

I'm trying to setup a function that will check to see if multiple criteria is
met given three different cells. To be more clear.

I have three columns A, B, C and three different criteria.
If a cell in column A=100, and Column B=95, and Column C=90 then the
response is Platinum.
but
If the cell in Column A=100, and Column B=92 but below 95, and Column C=85
but below 90 then the response is Gold.

Can someone provide some help with this one?

Thanks

Barb Reinhardt

This should get you part of the way

=IF(AND(A1=100,B1=95,C1=90),"PLATINUM","")

If you can't get the rest of it, come back.