-   -   how do i keep a time/date register of every change occurred in a c (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35375-how-do-i-keep-time-date-register-every-change-occurred-c.html)

Paulo Matos

how do i keep a time/date register of every change occurred in a c

I create a validation cell (emited, approved, delivered) and I wanted to get
a time/date register of every change ocurred in these status. How?

Matt Lunn

Try this.

Create a dynamic named range. I created in a seperate sheet named "Log":

Enter "Log" into cell A1 in the "Log" sheet.

Choose InsertNameDefine from the menu bar.

Type Log into The Names in Workbook box

Type = OFFSET(Log!$A$1, COUNTA(Log!$A$A),0,1,2) into the Refers To: box

On the sheet where your validation cell is, Right click on the Tab and
choose View Code. Paste the following into the code window

Dim rngLog As Range

If Target.Address = ("$A$1") Then

Set rngLog = Sheets("Log").Range("Log")

rngLog.Cells(1, 2) = Now()