-   -   Purge functions leaving only calculated data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35369-purge-functions-leaving-only-calculated-data.html)

kincaid05

Purge functions leaving only calculated data?

I'm trying to convert a spreadsheet so that I can import it into a SQL
server. It has alot of extra columns that were only used to make
calculations on the sheet. Is there anyway I can finalize a sheet,
deleteing all the formulas and leaving only the values that were
calculated for that cell.

The problem is as I start deleting columns I start getting #REF's
popping up cause data is missing. Any help or suggestions are
apreciated, Thanks.

--
kincaid05
kincaid05's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25232

Dave R.

Yes. You can press CTRL-A to select all cells from the worksheet. Then
CTRL-C to copy, then editpaste specialvalues. The formats will stay the
same but the formulas will be replaced with values.

"kincaid05" wrote
in message ...

I'm trying to convert a spreadsheet so that I can import it into a SQL
server. It has alot of extra columns that were only used to make
calculations on the sheet. Is there anyway I can finalize a sheet,
deleteing all the formulas and leaving only the values that were
calculated for that cell.

The problem is as I start deleting columns I start getting #REF's
popping up cause data is missing. Any help or suggestions are
apreciated, Thanks.

--
kincaid05
kincaid05's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387197

kincaid05

I figured it out. I saved the it as a .txt file first, then re opened
it.