-   -   apply autofilter to more than one table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35280-apply-autofilter-more-than-one-table.html)

Liviu P via OfficeKB.com

apply autofilter to more than one table

Hello!
I have more tables in the same Excel sheet. In order to apply the function
"autofilter" to one table, I have to disable it for other table, and so on.
Can I set active this function for all the tables in the same time?
Thanx in advance if someone can help me.
Liviu

Dave Peterson

You get one table per worksheet with autofilter applied.

Have you thought about putting the different tables on separate worksheets.

--

Dave Peterson