-   -   How to filter 7 columns in a 20 column spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35252-how-filter-7-columns-20-column-spreadsheet.html)

Yvette

How to filter 7 columns in a 20 column spreadsheet?

I have tried using the advance filter unsuccessfully. the seven columns i
need to filter are not consecutive. any tips on filtering independant
columns?

Debra Dalgleish

In the Extract range (Copy To), enter the headings that you want to extract.
In the criteria area, use the headings and criteria that you need.

When you run the Advanced Filter, select the entire table as the List range.
Select the headings and criteria cells as the Criteria range.
Select the Extract headings as the Copy To range.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List