-   -   Running a Macro automatically from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35232-running-macro-automatically-excel.html)

Brakeshoe

Running a Macro automatically from Excel

I have a simple keystroke macro which runs the calculations on a worksheet 2
times based on an input parameter and posts the results to the main
worksheet. My main worksheet contains all my inputs and my result fields. I
would like to set it up so that when any of the inputs are changed on the
main worksheet my macro is reran automatically so that the results are
updated. Any suggestions.
Dave

JE McGimpsey

Use the Worksheet_Change() event to automatically run your macro. See

http://cpearson.com/excel/events.htm