-   -   How do I change dates in student attendance? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35167-how-do-i-change-dates-student-attendance.html)

Denise

How do I change dates in student attendance?

I downloaded the 2004 - 2005 student attendance template but how do I change
the dates to make it a 2005 - 2006 attendance sheet? Please e-mail me this
infomation at

ScottO

How you do it is going to depend on what form the "old Dates" are in ...
Are they text?
Are they Date Values?
Are they formula results?

Take a look at a few dates and post back with what you find.
Rgds,
ScottO

"Denise" wrote in message
| I downloaded the 2004 - 2005 student attendance template but how do I
change
| the dates to make it a 2005 - 2006 attendance sheet? Please e-mail me this
| infomation at

Denise

Scott,

Thanks you for responding but I figured it out. I need to unlock the darn
thing. Thanks again!