-   -   How do I delete all named ranges in a sheet at one time? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/35144-how-do-i-delete-all-named-ranges-sheet-one-time.html)

L.Wall

How do I delete all named ranges in a sheet at one time?

How do I delete all named ranges in a sheet at one time rather than having to
delete them one at a time?
--
L.Wall

Dave Peterson

There are lots of names that you may not want to delete (excel creates some
hidden ones that are important.)

Get a copy of Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson)
Name Manager:

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

And you'll be able to pick and choose nicely.

L.Wall wrote:

How do I delete all named ranges in a sheet at one time rather than having to
delete them one at a time?
--
L.Wall

--