-   -   Import Format Using Vlookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34872-import-format-using-vlookup.html)

SixString

Import Format Using Vlookup

I am creating a Graph using Cells containing vlookup which pulls out data
from another sheet. Depending on the kind of combo box I select in Graph, it
can pull out data w.r.t. time or an average Function. Vlookup fetches data
but not format.

Is there anyways we can get the Format also from the source Data using
Vlookup.

bj

Sorry, but no.

If you want to pull formats, you need to use code.

"SixString" wrote:

I am creating a Graph using Cells containing vlookup which pulls out data
from another sheet. Depending on the kind of combo box I select in Graph, it
can pull out data w.r.t. time or an average Function. Vlookup fetches data
but not format.

Is there anyways we can get the Format also from the source Data using
Vlookup.

SixString

Thanks for the Same, I have used a Macro using Cases for the results.
--
SixString