-   -   CMD Button Help!!!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34661-cmd-button-help.html)

OriginalStealth

CMD Button Help!!!!

My spreadsheet contains columns A - F. Column F contains dates. Column A
will be my flag column. When I press the command button if the date in
column f is greater than 1 Jan 2005 I want a bold red "F" automatically
placed in column a.

Thanks in advance
OS

ScottO

Assuming that your data starts at Row2, put this formula into A2 ...
=If(F2Date(2005,1,1),"F","")
Then copy the formula down as far as required.
Then format ColA as Bold & Red.
Rgds,
ScottO

"OriginalStealth" wrote in