-   -   printing problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34658-printing-problem.html)

neilwebb

printing problem

HELP PLEASE!!!

I AM TRYING TO PRINT FROM AN EXCEL WORKSHEET AUTOMATICALLY WHEN THE
DATA IS INPUTTED FROM ANOTHER SOFTWARE PACKAGE CALLED WINWEDGE. I CAN
GET THIS TO WORK FOR THE FIRST NUMBER SENT INTO EXCEL BY SETTING THE
PRINT AREA ON A SEPERATE SHEET AND WRITING A MACRO FOR IT TO PRINT
AUTOMATICALLY

HOWEVER.....

what i want to be able to do is import say 100 numbers per day and each
one of them print off individually. how do i get sheet 2 to print off
just the new data and not the other data??

each of these numbers needs a seperate print out, but we also need to
keep the DATA for SPC and chart values. i hope i am explaining this
clear enough??

IF ANYONE CAN HELP, I CAN SEND A COPY OF THE WORKSHEET

REGARDS

NEIL WEBB

--
neilwebb