-   -   Repositioning the tabs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34523-repositioning-tabs.html)

Mr Mike

Repositioning the tabs

Is the there a way to reposition the tabs for my worksheets so that they are
on the left of my window, as opposed to the bottom where they default?

Thanks for you help!

Mike

Anne Troy

You can right-click the arrows at the very left of the scroll bar, or you
could make yourself a table of contents page full of hyperlinks, but that's
about it.
See:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=16
~Anne Troy