-   -   Comments Not Always Printing At End (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34514-comments-not-always-printing-end.html)

Carl Bowman

Comments Not Always Printing At End

I am having trouble with a sreadsheet in that the comments often failt to
print at the end. All that appears is the cell name and the word "Comment"
but no text. It appears to be RAM related as I can often restart Excel and
fix the problem but we have even had the problem with new PC's with plenty of
RAM. Please advise.

Anne Troy

YOu might need to clean the hard drive, then:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/h...hard_drive.htm
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com