-   -   What happened to "Tab Color" for worksheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34456-what-happened-%22tab-color%22-worksheets.html)

Falcon

What happened to "Tab Color" for worksheets?

And how can I get it back.. When you have multiple sheets, ( 38 ) and you
don't use them all on every project, it'd be nice to highlight the one's you
do use, so you can spot them easily. Deleting the unused sheets will not
work because they are linked to a top sheet so to speak, and it would make a
mess of it.

Defoes Right Boot

Go to Format -- Sheet -- Tab Color

"Falcon" wrote:

And how can I get it back.. When you have multiple sheets, ( 38 ) and you
don't use them all on every project, it'd be nice to highlight the one's you
do use, so you can spot them easily. Deleting the unused sheets will not
work because they are linked to a top sheet so to speak, and it would make a
mess of it.

swatsp0p

Tab color is only available in Excel 2003. Are you now using a
different version?

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=385606

Dave Peterson

Actually added in xl2002.

swatsp0p wrote:

Tab color is only available in Excel 2003. Are you now using a
different version?

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=385606

--

Dave Peterson

Falcon

I'm sorry.... The version I'm using at work is older than the version I
use at home.. Was hoping that there was some kind of code that would make it
work...

Dave Peterson

Tell your boss it's time for an upgrade <bg.