-   -   cell hililte (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34349-cell-hililte.html)

cell hililte

Is there a program I can insert that will hilite the cell I am working in at
any time?

Thanks

Rus

Dave Peterson

You may want to try Chip Pearson's utility:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

Be aware that with this (and most macros), you lose the ability to do Edit|Undo.

--

Dave Peterson

Bob Phillips

Here is another, similar way

Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
With Target.EntireRow
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE"
With .FormatConditions(1)
With .Borders(xlTop)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = 5
End With
With .Borders(xlBottom)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = 5
End With
End With
.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 20
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips