-   -   Links to other worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34346-links-other-worksheets.html)

KimberlyC

Links to other worksheets

Hi
I have a link to another workbook in my active workbook.
I found it by going to Edit Links from the menu.

Is there a way to locate the link in the active workbook ...as I have no
idea where it is!!

Thanks in advance!
Kimberly

ScottO

Try this ...
Bill Manville's Find Link add-in on Stephen Bullen's MVP page
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

Rgds,
ScottO