-   -   How do I make all data in the formula bar appear in the cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34344-how-do-i-make-all-data-formula-bar-appear-cell.html)

JDGriffey3

How do I make all data in the formula bar appear in the cell

When I merge two rows and type in the information all the data appears in the
formula bar but it does not show in the cell. How do I correct this problem?

Dave Peterson

Make the rowheight bigger (manually).

If it looks like the text just drops off, try adding some alt-enters every
80-100 characters. This will force new lines within the cell.

--

Dave Peterson