-   -   HELP!I need a specification template purchasing Interior Design it (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34073-help-i-need-specification-template-purchasing-interior-design.html)

designer

HELP!I need a specification template purchasing Interior Design it

Hi! I'm in great need of a specification template for purchasing Interior
Design Items. The template also has to include a photo of the item. It
needs to have information on the top about my company plus a list that runs
down the left side of the template for specification items. Example:
Manufacture, style number, finish number, wood, special features, fabric
...... then the photo would be to the left of the list.

Anne Troy

That's pretty specific. I'm thinking you'll have to have one custom-made for
you.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com