-   -   How do I use a cell's text, "A1", and put it in a formula? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/34068-how-do-i-use-cells-text-%22a1%22-put-formula.html)

HighRiser

How do I use a cell's text, "A1", and put it in a formula?

Excel XP; I would like to use the value of a cell, e.g. the value of cell
"F7" is "A1" and represent the "A1" in another cell as part of a formula, so
that when I calculate a formula, it will take the contents of cell "F7"

Thanks.

Anne Troy

Use the Indirect function.
~Anne Troy