Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Helena

Default Squares for carriage return

Hi
I have created an excel worksheet from a C#-program running on a sql-server.
In my C# program there are multiline textboxes which texts are stored in the
database. Once "exported" these columns to excel, squares are displayed
before every new line in a cell.

Looking at the same excel-sheet on another persons computer with the same
excel version, the squares are not there!

Is there any way of getting rid of these, except removing them manually?
I guess it must be since the squares are not displayed on my colleage's
excel.