-   -   Can't get back to Sheet 1. Seems to be lost. Tried unhide, does n (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/33941-cant-get-back-sheet-1-seems-lost-tried-unhide-does-n.html)

jeanmcl

Can't get back to Sheet 1. Seems to be lost. Tried unhide, does n

I was in my workbook, working on sheet 1. I was distracted, saw a dialog
box, and pressed ok. When I went back to my work, sheet 2 appeared. Tried to
get unhide for Sheet 1. It doesn't seem to be there. Please help.

Peo Sjoblom

Did you save the workbook (that might have been the dialogue box I'm
afraid), if so you are toast unless you have a copy, if not just close the
workbook without saving and reopen it

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)