-   -   How do I get a macro to record selections in a dialog box? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/33905-how-do-i-get-macro-record-selections-dialog-box.html)

MAC6414

How do I get a macro to record selections in a dialog box?

I am trying to create a macro that will generate Regression results using the
Regression function (by applying it to pre-established input data). I am
using the Record MAcro utility and going through the steps to create a simple
regression analysis. The "Record Macro" utility is not capturing the
definitions for Y, X, and output area that are entered into the Regression
Dialog box. How do I get the Macro to capture the definitions for X, Y, and
Output area?