Louise

Default condensing information onto one worksheet

Dear all

I have a worksheet that contains names in COlumn A, however, as there are
hundreds of names, it obviously goes onto a few pages.

Is there a function in Excel that will fit all the names onto one page by
entering them into Column A, B, C etc. rather than just one column? I have
tried the 'fit to one page' function, however, this simply reduces the size
of the font so it is too small to read and keeps the information just in
Column A, rather than putting some into B, C etc.

Is this possible?

Any urgent help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Louise
bj

one of the ways to do it
select the number of names you want in one row (NR)
in B1 enter
=indirect("A"&(row()+NR*(column()-1))
copy down to Row NR and across as far as you need it.
Set your Print area appropriately.